HAIR & MAKEUP
Due to the uncertainty with COVID-19, conditions within these terms may need to change due to changes in the law or recommendations from state or federal health professionals. This Covid-Safe Plan has been created to keep both client and artist safe for the duration of the booking and to minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
- Whilst I know its good to have another opinion at your trial to assist you in your decision, unfortunately I ask that at this time please refrain from bringing any company. Whilst my studio has the DQ, I do with with other artists who may also be holding their trials/jobs at the same time.
- All clients must be accounted for prior to the day to ensure artists will have enough equipment for each client/talent (i.e brushes).
- Currently we are required to ask for your vaccination status. Whilst I support any choice you do make, I do not wish to be fined by providing services to clients who are not vaccinated. I will ask for this at the time of your trial booking.
- Both the client and the artist must disclose if they, or their close contacts, have been unwell, recently tested for Covid-19 and are waiting for the result or have returned a positive result for Covid-19 in the 14 days leading up to the booking date.
ON THE DAY:
- A QR check in for each client will be acknowledged and respected.
- We need to maintain 4 square metres per person strictly on the day.
- A large area will need to be allocated for hair and makeup. This may mean reserving the dining table for hair and makeup and food and drinks will need to be set up and consumed in another room.
- For hotel preparation, two rooms may need to be booked- one for your bridal party and one for the makeup artist/hairstylist.
- Only the one person who is getting their hair or makeup done can be within the hair and makeup space at any one time.
- Only the artist can touch products and equipment at the hair and makeup station.
- Artist to wear a mask whilst working.
- Clients must not place personal items (phone, keys and coffee/tea cups or food) in the designated hair and makeup area.
- Allocated time will be taken between each client to sanitise the work bench with disinfectant, remove and place used brushes and set up with clean tools and clean brushes for the next client.
- Artists & Talents must have access to running water.
- Disposables will always be used when needed and products will be decanted from their original packaging accordingly.
- Sneezing or coughing must be done into the elbow or a tissue followed by immediate discarding of the tissue and thorough hand washing.
- If a talent/client arrives on set/location unwell, the hair & makeup artist reserves the right to refuse service for their own safety and wellbeing.